The Call Centre Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining a trusted relationship with the client which supports a spirit of partnership. The Client Services Manager should take a proactive role in learning about the client’s business needs and company culture, educate the project team, identify new business opportunities, and provide a high level of service.
- Reporting client metrics (weekly/monthly/annually), translating metrics to business information, and overseeing the development of resulting action plans.
- Providing “thought leadership” by coordinating and researching benchmarking studies, delivering presentations on strategic topics related to the services provided and consults with the client on best practices provided by Salt EB.
- Collaborating with all implementing departments and provide oversight ensure that client requirements are understood and met.
- Facilitating weekly project status update meetings and serve as an escalation point for any implementation issues.
- Is the primary point of contact for client communications, conflict resolution, and reporting
- Performing back office support and documentation to assure performance is monitored and measured
- Creating client service and strategic account plans for achieving business success, retention, and overall revenue growth
- Documenting client requirements for customized products and services
- Maintaining awareness of competitive activity and opportunities for product development
- Providing research, analysis, and reporting for special projects as assigned
- Works closely with the Implementation Team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status and identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project