Cultural Care Au Pair is looking for Part-time Meeting Leader based in Port Elizabeth or East London!
Our info-meetings are on Saturdays, this is a perfect job for someone studying or wishing to combine it with a part-time job.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Be able to travel between Port Elizabeth and East London when needed
• Hosting a presentation
• Conducting personal interviews; on Saturday and during the week on an ad hoc basis
• Writing a detailed profile of each interviewed candidate;
• Sharing the written profiles with the Regional Manager within a deadline;
• Answering questions and addressing concerns of the applicants;
• Using the digital platforms and training systems
The successful candidate:
• Someone who enjoys presenting and working with people;
• Articulate and good at writing;
• Able to keep tight deadlines and is punctual;
• Self-motivated and disciplined;
• Has their own Laptop and transport.
• R 350.00 per presentation
• R 100.00 per personal profile written and submitted
• Applicant will be reimbursed for petrol when having to travel between Port Elizabeth and East London
If you are young, energetic and have previous travel experience, who better to fit the role than you!
Your Cultural Care Team